- This event has passed.
In-Person Spring 2023 Service Training (Lenexa)
April 11 @ 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm$50.00
In this course we will go over Outdoor Infinity/ Evolution, Ductless service and Rooftop service.
How to contact Tech Support and what is needed when contacting
- DOA policy
- Coil leak policies
With Infinity / Evolution we will cover the following:
- common fault codes
- compressor troubleshooting
- fan motor troubleshooting
- inverter troubleshooting
- communication troubleshooting
- charging with UI
With ductless we will cover the following:
- components working or failed
- common errors
- not so common errors
- wiring condensate pumps
- wiring and set up of 24 volt interfaces
In RTU service we will cover
- VFD troubleshooting and parameter settings
- set up and troubleshooting of the eco blue motor
- diagnostics of economizers
Spots open for registration on Jan 19th, 2023.
This course will give 4 hours credit towards: NATE, Iowa, Omaha, Lincoln, Kansas, FAD & My Learning Center
Registration for this event closes April 4th, 2023 at 1130 p.m. Once the class is closed IT CAN NOT be opened back up for further registration.
Carrier Enterprise Training Event Cancellation Policy – minimum attendance required 20